Top Ten Indo-Americans to Participate in Intel Science Talent Search 2013
There are 10 Indian-American school wards have entered into the forty finalists of the prestigious Intel Science Talent Search for the 2013 year.
All 40 students were chosen across three hundred plus semifinalists & 1700 contestants to challenge in Washington, DC from March 7-13 for the reward of $630000, apart from that the top winner getting $100,000 from the Intel Foundation.
The 10 Indian-American students comprise the max 3 from
- California – Paulomi Bhattacharya from Cupertino
- Simi Valley – Pavan Mehrotra
- Palo Alto – Sahana Vasudevan
- Portland in Oregon – Naomi Shah & Raghav Tripathi
- Lexington in Massachusetts – Surya Bhupatiraju
- Louisville in Kentucky – Naethan Mundukur
- Collierville in Tennessee – Akshay Padmanabha
- Alpharetta in Georgia – Raja Selvakumar
- Kings Park in New York – Mayuri Sridhar
This year 2013 Intel Science Talent Search finalists are giving a braod array of research, from using algae oil for biofuel to creating a fresh treatment for blood cancer